Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Girls Aloud v Sugababes

Before looking these up on web today, my knowledge was a bit limited. I liked the Round Round single but had no idea who performed it (answer: Sugababes). I don't know if I remember anything that Girls Aloud have done, except I have heard Jump (for my love) whilst watching Love Actually (an apalling film). The use of the song in the film made me so uncomfortable I practically writhed in my cinema seat. BUT, listening to the single again on its own I have decided its not a bad version.

Both groups include beautiful women but GA number 5 and the 'Babes just 3. Both can be voted for to receive a Brit Award, 'Babes were nominated for Best British Single (In The Middle, against Keane) and GA were nominated for Best Pop Act (against Avril Lavigne, who would get my vote).

I don't want to start a fight but my favourite of the two is Sugababes.

No comments: