Monday, April 30, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

I saw this on its release day here in the UK. The first two Avengers films were very good I thought and this is also a good film. There is a lot happening in the film and it does a good job of keeping track of all the characters and events that are happening. I could mostly follow the plot all the way through - except for the last 20 minutes. The ending, which I'm not going to spoil, was a little bit confusing and an obvious setting up for the next film. All of the characters I've enjoyed so far appear in the film, Ant Man was referenced but didn't make an appearance. Dead Pool made no appearance either. But Black Panther was in it and so was Black Widow. I liked the Scarlet Witch character, who seemed more powerful than Doctor Strange. the Guardians of the Galaxy were cool also. Thanos was played well. But that ending!


No comments: