Monday, March 09, 2020

Day off

Had the day off today. Had a very nice walk with my puppy in the local woods, this morning it was cold but sunny. Great weather for dog walking. This afternoon less so but I walked between 2-3pm and the rain didn't start until after 3, so I timed that right.
This coronavirus is a worry. My son needs some hand sanitiser for a school trip in April and we can't get any anywhere. Well, that's not quite true, we did find some in Aldi but some people don't think it is good enough. The information is a bit unclear on what will be ok and what won't, the % of alcohol content in the gel I mean.
Well the good news is that I am now the proud owner of a Canon 7D camera. I had to trade in my other cameras in to buy it though. Ah well, I will use it more than those. I still have a Panasonic Lumix, a Nikon and now a Canon. I also have a Fuji bridge camera.

No comments: