Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wrong Turn 6: The Last Resort

I have a note that I watched this film. That's it. That's all I can remember. It was a few weeks ago I know but really this was a film that made absolutely no lasting impression on me. I've just read a Wikipedia article about it and it vaguely sounds familiar but that's about all. Dredging now but I recall a few sparse details, there seem to be too many deaths to be really believable and they are too frequent. It's one of those films that I think are made for fans of a franchise who find something appealing in having more films in the franchise, however I personally wish that in these situations they would just stop producing more films. I read a few reviews that suggested it wasn't the worst in the franchise but just remember the bar is set pretty low.



No comments: