Monday, July 18, 2005

Big Brother Developments

Really, what a shit bunch this year. Kemal and Derek are starting to annoy me seriously. I've always found Makosi interesting and I quite like Orlagh despite her vanity. I wish Eugene would turn it up a notch, his eyes are fantastic when they stare crazily, I wish he did that more. If he turned it up on the crazy-front he would be so much more popular outside the house. As it is, he's losing support by being a boring fart. Anthony, Craig and Science are just waste matter - get rid of them, same as that other excretion Maxwell and by association his bitch Saskia. I guess I'm saying Makosi is my winner at the moment.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

You Brits don't know how good you have it. The USA Big Brother is so stupid. It's a bunch of boring normal people eating peanut butter and jelly.