Friday, July 22, 2005

Unbelievable...

I can't quite believe the news over the last two days. The police have been brilliant. The terrorists are on the run - lets hope they're not being forced into committing increasingly desperate attempts to destabilise our society. Perhaps Britain has been too soft in the past on the outspoken. I always thought that was supposed to be a good, tolerant thing. Maybe we should be more intolerant of groups who incite hatred.
I consider myself fairly liberal and a humanist but I'm in danger of sounding like someone from the rightwing of the Conservative party. Is this just happenening because I'm disgusted at the deaths of ordinary innocent people just trying to get fromA to B?
Hope the terrorists are caught and stopped. Life needs to return to normal asap.

No comments: