Thursday, November 03, 2005

Great game night

It's been a great night for games. I tried out a few new purchases first - Burnout, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Prince of Persia Sands of Time and Resident Evil Code Veronica X. The tryouts were just to make sure that the disks were ok, them being second hand (or pre-owned as the store labels them). The main game of the night was Spiderman the movie. I didn't think I was ever going to advance into getting Spiderman into his proper costume but tonight I made significant progress and did. I do find the game enjoyable but that is despite the control scheme, which I find a bit awkward. It's having the right analogue stick for looking around but it doesn't let you look up or down.
Other games tonight included Devil May Cry, which I made more progress with. It has to be said that DMC is a graphically outstanding piece of work.

No comments: