Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Chrome and Don't You Just Hate It When...

With this post, I have surpassed the total number of posts I made in August (2). Just felt like saying that.

I've downloaded the new Google browser Chrome and have to say I like it's minimalist functional take on a browser. It is sort of becoming my browser of choice already.

Last but not least a minor annoyance:

do you know the bags of pasta that you buy that provide you with a strip of tape to reseal the bag? Don't you just hate it when the tape loses its stickiness and the bag just unrolls open? The other thing I hate about those bags is that they make opening the bag so difficult that the force required to open them usually rips it down the side, thus rendering the strip of sticky tape useless because of the gap down the side.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That is why I stay with Zip Lock baggies for any general food uses.. I don't like the sticky things either.. waste of my time and the manufacturer's..

FW said...

Maybe I should try those...hmmm

laura b. said...

Ooooh yes, Mrs. is right. Zip Locks are very cool.

I haven't tried Chrome yet. I've heard both good and bad things about it.

Tara said...

Yeah, there are bags of salad fixings that have that stupid tape. It seals it once, but it doesn't maintain the freshness, so the salad stuff still gets soggy. Plus, yeah, sometimes opening the bag for the first time is a chore.