Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Driving and Eating Skittles

I called at the garage on the way home tonight. It's not my usual but I was low on petrol and as I have a long journey tomorrow again I thought I would get what I needed this evening instead of tomorrow. This particular garage has some sweets that I like - called Black Jacks and Fruit Salad. I also picked up a travel pack of Skittles. Sweets help keep me alert because sometimes when I'm driving for a long time I need some stimulation to avoid getting sleepy and just to keep focused on driving situations. Skittles were a bad choice because I am so addicted. It is impossible for me to have a Skittle and forget the rest. I am even now munching on a multi-coloured handful. I think there is one colour of Skittles that contains a substance banned in the US. Even more reason not to throw them down my neck like I am doing now. And yet I still continue to eat! How much fool am I?

1 comment:

laura b. said...

Skittles are a delicious fruity (sort of) treat. Eat them with impunity. :-)