Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PS Vita

A new game console comes out in Europe soon, possibly even this week. It's called the PS Vita and it's Sony's latest handheld.
My wife bought me a PSP a couple of years ago and I've played games on it and bought a few movies that I haven't watched. Apart from a few, the gaming hasn't lived up to what I really wanted. The main issue wasn't that it lacked a touchscreen, it was that the grip and the trackstick just didn't afford a very good ergonomic. I'm sure the new console will be better than the PSP. The game lineup will probably be strong for the launch. I do think the timing isn't great, not Sony's fault but unfortunate for them and I wonder what the sales will be like for it. I can't afford the luxury of getting one, unless I am prepared to give up my PSP and because it was a present, I'm not likely to do that.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Maybe a friend will get one and invite you over to play :)

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Sounds kinda cool..

When new technology comes out it is always is expensive and we usually wait till it comes down before even considering it..

FW said...

LB: It's too late in my life for that!
MHW: It works sometimes...Apple products never seem to come down though and they're the gadgets I most desire...