Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December update

I haven't really been actively watching new films for this blog channel, so there hasn't been a lot to post about. I'm not on a break, I've just put a lot of energy into other endeavours this year. It's been mainly photography of one kind or another but I haven't felt the need to post about that here.
At this time of year I end up watching films I've already seen, rather than new ones. I've recently  watched Gremlins, Home Alone, White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, A Night To Remember and Ready Player One. I'm sure there have been others but they come to mind most readily.
The last 3 days have been the Christmas bubble, so have felt a bit slow, vegetative and naturally full of just eating and drinking. My family have played Scrabble and cards in-between the TV programmes and meals. I must try to do something interesting before I return to work in a week from today.

No comments: