Monday, April 11, 2005

My Room 101

1. Instructions for cooking raw meat are usually on the underside of the printed price label. Impossible to peel off to read so you have to slit the plastic with a knife. I would like to know how long to cook something for before deciding whether or not I want it.

2. New CDs (in jewel cases) that have the teeth holding the CD in place broken and fall out.

3. Variety of biros at supermarket checkouts. Why can't Tesco afford to supply biros? Why do the staff have to bring their own?

4. Complaints by Bank of England that consumer spending is too high when at the same time the finance industry encourages people to get into debt. Why blame consumers? Surely the finance industry is to blame for making it so easy?

5. In a sugar bowl, having blobs of coffee stuck like a cluster nut to sugar. I hate having to knock them away when loading my teaspoon with sugar.

No comments: