Thursday, June 09, 2005

More game bargains

It's been a few weeks since I bought Metroid Fusion for the Game Boy Advance. Which is a great game, by the way. So, I thought I owed myself the chance to pick up another bargain. I really fancy Advance Wars for GBA too, which I thought I might pick up pre-owned for a bargain. Unfortunately GBA games in general seem to hold most of their value, even when secondhand. So, I didn't feel a copy of Advance Wars with a beat-up old box wasn't really good enough value at the price. Instead I picked up a few more PS games:
  • Time Crisis
  • Spyro 2: gateway to glimmer
  • Spider-man
  • Medal of Honour Underground

All of which seem really great. The only thing is I don't have a GCon 45 light gun for Time Crisis and the game with the Dual Shock (digital only) controller just feels a bit strange. Oh well, I can't see my wife agreeing to the purchase of one.

No comments: