Sunday, December 11, 2005

FIFA Football 2003

No blog post for a while, I do apologize people. Busy at work and 3 blogs to take care of: incidentally, this is the first time I've realy neglected this blog and this has only been for a week. Nevertheless I must not forget again!
Well, I wanted to post this to say that I play FF2003 exclusively now since I first got it. I am strangely adicted to it. I don't really know why. Perhaps its because I was never very competitive in real life with football a a teenager at school? I don't know aht it is but I find the difficulty setting just right, good enough that I actually have real difficulty during some games and actually winning is such a good feeling. Like the real game infact. Anyhow, I'm only playing at Semi-Pro level, there is the Professional level next to master. Not that I've mastered Semi Pro level yet - I am getting better though. I am tending to draw instead of lose now. The automated popup that tells you whether you have mastered a level or are having difficulty and suggests a change in skill setting (up or down) hasn't popped up for a while. It is quite humiliating when it pops up to say that you're obviously finding it difficult.

No comments: