Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I've been looking forward to today for a few weeks. I have the day off from work! Spending some time with my family this morning and then we're all going out to our friends house for a Halloween party this afternoon. I hope you all have a great time today whatever you're doing.

I have been recording a ton of scary films on our DVD Recorder so there is no shortage of horror flicks to choose from. Here are just a few ideas:

  • Creep
  • Descent
  • Saw and Saw II
  • 28 Days Later
  • Blade Trinity
  • Halloween
  • The Fog
  • Freddy v Jason
  • Ju-On (original Japanese The Grudge)
  • Blair Witch Project (but avoid the 2nd film)
  • Reanimator
  • Resident Evil (and Resident Evil Apocalypse)
  • Scanners
  • Evil Dead
  • Hellraiser
  • Constantine
  • The Fly

4 comments:

laura b. said...

Wow, that is a big collection to choose from! I'm not a big horror fan myself, but I did like Ju-On, Blair Witch, Constantine, and The Fly.
Hope you had a fun Halloween!

Tara said...

Very cool! I love to hear when others love Halloween and get all psyched up for it. Did you record the original version of "The Fly" or the remake with Jeff Goldblum? Did you record the original version of "The Fog"? That one is a favorite of mine.

Hope you had a very fun Halloween with your family and friends!

FW said...

L.B.: Had a great time thanks, hope you did also.

Tara: I haven't seen the original The Fly. I have the Jamie Lee Curtis version of The Fog, I'm not sure if that's the original.
Hope you had a great time this Halloween too.

FW said...

L.B.: Had a great time thanks, hope you did also.

Tara: I haven't seen the original The Fly. I have the Jamie Lee Curtis version of The Fog, I'm not sure if that's the original.
Hope you had a great time this Halloween too.