Friday, November 14, 2008

Fitness Freak

I'm generally not fit. I have been trying to spend some time these last couple of weeks on Wii Fit. I bought some running shoes at the weekend:

Running shoes

I found a new discount sports shop on my local trading estate and its great - I got these shoes for only 11 pounds. For the length of time I spend running each week they are just right, they probably wouldn't be any good for your marathon runner but for me they'll do.

My Wii Fit age is around about my real age on average - it was 37 this week, which is -3 years: so that isn't too shabby is it?

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Great deal for runners.. That would be about $22.00 canadian.. still a very good deal..

laura b. said...

Nice shoes and a great price for running shoes.
You must be a bit fit if your Wii age matches your actual age, right? Go ahead and give yourself some credit there :-)

Tara said...

Those are really nice!