Monday, January 12, 2009

Here I am

Its funny how sometimes in your life you can be in a time of change, with lots of uncertainties and stuff happening all around you and people you know being affected, and in the middle of it all you have thoughts of great clarity. Just when you'd expect your thinking to be muddled or distracted. Its as if the world keeps turning but you see yourself from the outside of a spinning world and you realise that the world is a big place and you do anything (within reason) or lead a life anywhere you choose. I feel that 2009 is going to be a creative year and a year of change for me.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Oh, I love that clear optimism that sometimes strikes! It is wonderful to realize how wide open the world is to us.

Tara said...

I like your way of thinking, the optimism is contagious!

FW said...

L.B.: Yes it is. I really should think more about the possibilities and opportunities that are out there.

Tara: Good for you! I hope to spread a little happiness when I can!