Monday, November 30, 2009

Bear with a sore head

I didn’t have such a good weekend this week. I was like a bear with a sore head and probably not very nice to be around for my family. My bad vibe carried over into today as well. Do you think it’s possible to have male PMT? I’m not very happy with myself for being Mr Grumpy.

I brought the advent calendars down from the loft this afternoon. They can go up tonight in preparation for the children to find in the morning. They love opening the windows and finding the chocolate and toys to hang up.

I watched some clips of kids opening their Wii on Youtube. Some of their reactions are hilarious.

3 comments:

Tara said...

When I bought my Wii, I should've wrapped it up for myself. I love the reactions those kids have in the video!

I'm sorry you're grumpy. :( I hope you feel better soon and get plenty of rest.

laura b. said...

I'm sorry about your mood...I can completely relate. And I sort of do believe in male PMT :-) We all have cycles of some kind!

FW said...

Tara: Thanks! The Wii was a great Christmas gift, I guess there aren't many homes without one in some places!
L.B.: Thanks for that! Maybe there is something in it afterall.