Saturday, April 10, 2010

General Election 2010

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has called for a general election on May 6th. I am already completely bored by the politics. I really dislike politicians and don't trust any of them. None of the party leaders really appeal to me to be fair. I think there will be a hung parliament and I don't know if I remember anything like the election this time around. I will vote though, even though I despise politicians I believe in democracy and politics for the people by the people. I just wished that some of the politicians did as well.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I have similar sentiments about politics and politicians. There is something wrong with the people and the process, but I continue to participate, because ignoring it seems irresponsible.

FW said...

LB: The few politicians who are bad give the rest of them a bad name. I'm sure they're not all bad. It just feels like it most of the time, I say as a casual observer.