Friday, May 21, 2010

Early Riser

I don't know whether it is being away from home or whatever. I have woken up at 4:45am two mornings this week. This is early for me. I don't know why I should wake up at those times, it's not like I set my alarm for that time but it has happened twice now. This morning, I actually booted up my laptop and got some work done, so it was useful in a way. I bet I'll fall asleep earlier tonight than I normally would.
I am looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to take my son up to see my mum while my daughter competes, I find it hard to watch. I usually have to hide a tear in my eye by wiping it away quick, regardless of whether she wins or loses I'm so proud of her because she works so hard and some of these girls are so much bigger than her.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yikes, 4:45 is early for lots of people, including me. That's painfully early.

Each weekend I keep thinking I'll sleep in till 10 or 11, but I usually wake up, without the help of an alarm, at either 7:30 or 8:30am.

laura b. said...

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your family, FW.

FW said...

Tara: yes, I wake earlier in the summer months and presently I am waking so early that staying in bed until 10am would be painful. I used to do it regularly as a teenager though.
LB: Thanks, I hope you had a great weekend too!