Friday, May 14, 2010

Paranormal weekend

It's been a busy couple of weeks since my last posting. A new government is in post and a new man is running the helm with a deputy who day earlier was a competitor. Weird how things turn out isn't it?
My daughter takes part in a Judo competition this weekend, so we'll be cheering her on. I've borrowed the film Paranormal Activity from the Library to watch on my own tonight as my wife is out for the evening.
I should probably go and get my tyres checked and replaced this weekend too.
That's about it, have a great weekend folks!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Enjoy watching "Paranormal Activity" this weekend! I'm curious to find out what you thought of it! Have a great weekend, FW!

laura b. said...

Best of luck to your daughter at her Judo competition...I won't say break a leg :-)
I will be curious to know what you think of Paranormal Activity too.

FW said...

Tara: I thought it was alright; I wasn't spooked by it though - which was a bit of a disappointment.
LB: I got the dates mixed up again - not the first time that has happened this month! I enjoyed the Paranormal Activity film but I was expecting something spookier than it was somehow.