Tuesday, October 04, 2011

19 Adele

I love Adele's voice, it is so emotional and powerful at the same time. I've been listening to tracks from this album for some time and it just dawned on me that this calls for a blog entry in my favourite albums category. I don't really have much back story to this post. Except to say one of my favourite tracks on it is a great cover version of a Bob Dylan song (Make You Feel My Love). Infact, I also love Bob Dylan so expect to see some Bob Dylan albums getting the nod on this blog too.
I've heard Adele's normal speaking voice and was quite surprised by it. She sounds very down to Earth and normal, instead of sounding like the Superstar that she is.

Favourite track: Tired


3 comments:

laura b. said...

I LOVE Adele. She has the most beautiful voice I've heard in a long time.

FW said...

She sure does, she sometimes makes me cry if I hear the right song at the right time.

wow account for sale said...

So true.. i also like her voice. Truly amazing and talented.