Sunday, January 12, 2014

At least we did this

I had rather a good introduction to the weekend. On Friday night I beat my final videogame I got for Christmas, so I felt good about that. I also signed up to the movie streaming service Netflix for a free month, so that I can compare it to LoveFilm. The movies I can access do seem to be a little better known but we shall see how it pans out over the next couple of weeks before I make any decisions to make any changes.
On Saturday, I was determined to get my family out for a walk. By Jove, it was hard work. But this month we're detoxing and trying to eat healthily so I wanted to get out and about as well. It got to 3pm and we nearly didn't make it but eventually we managed to get out. I took them out to the woods near to us and yet again my children enjoyed themselves even though they complained beforehand. Here's a photo of a beautiful sun setting through the trees. I'm glad I went out just for this shot alone, hope you like it.

No comments: