Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Bank Holiday

Yesterday we enjoyed a Bank Holiday, well that might be putting it too strongly. I enjoyed not having to work on a Monday: that's more like it. I can't say I care very much for Bank Holidays in general, although I do enjoy not having to work. I don't feel as though I really make the most of them because they are just another tacked on to the weekend.
There isn't a great deal to report in on this week. I haven't done very much since returning from Belfast last weekend. The diet is continuing and I haven't weighed myself today, I'll do that later. It is slowly going down though I think.
I took my son to go and watch the film Avengers: Age of Ultron at the Cineworld in Milton Keynes. We both enjoyed the film. I do feel as though the CGI effects are taking over from the plot in Marvel films because the pace is so frantic. It was entertaining though and there were lots of humorous moments. It's worth seeing if you enjoy Marvel films.

No comments: