Sunday, March 20, 2016

Nothing to Speak Of...

I seem to have fallen behind in my blog posting lately, I'm not really sure why that is. I have been doing stuff I guess. I do maintain a number of writing channels and over the years I have become selective about where I post stuff. Music related activity is posted to my music channels (SoundCloud and WordPress), writing and reading related material (including comics) is posted to those channels (GoodReads and WordPress) and personal thoughts I keep for a journal app on my phone called Diaro. I have a video games channel in WordPress where I post stuff about that. Outside of these I post here about what I am watching in terms of film and TV, I also post about other things happening in my life in general. I haven't really been watching a lot of films or TV over the last few weeks though.

No comments: