Monday, August 21, 2006

The Beach Beckons...

For some time my wife and I have appreciated the need to get away from it all with the kids and have a family holiday. Today, I booked three nights away next week by the beach for us. It's been a couple of years since we last went away. I hope the weather is going to be nice and sunny for us. We'll find stuff to do if not, but it would be nice to be able to just lie on the beach without a care in the world. I've had less than 5 days off all year so far, I really need this break so I hope it will be good. The lady who owns the place we're going to be staying in sounds really nice.

5 comments:

Tara said...

You WILL have beautiful weather for your family vacation at the beach. The water WILL NOT be too cold or too seaweedy (new word, I think) so it WILL be fun for all of you!

Have a wonderful time!

FW said...

Tara: Thanks, I DO appreciate the kind thoughts. Think of me away next Monday!

Ryan said...

Pick up and go now! Your weather thingie says it's all sunny. Better yet, step outside and treat yourself to some serious visual foreplay before the day arrives. You gotta sweat out the Krispy Kremes sometime, my friend. :)

FW said...

I want to go right now but unfortunately have to work the rest of this week out. Where we're going there is a lovely long sandy beach. We live so far from the sea that I can't remember the last time I actually saw a beach.

FW said...

Thanks for that, we leave for the beach on Monday. Yippee!