Sunday, September 23, 2007

Segmentation

Another week and only one post! What's happening is that my time is being eaten up with cooking, washing up, video gaming seeing the children off to bed, work and trying (and usually failing) to get enough sleep. I need more segmentation or separation between my interests and activities. I didn't get a chance to do much blogging this week and I didn't get a chance to do any prep for the next series of my podcast, which begins next week. I'm also up against things work-wise, so the next few days, weeks and months are going to to get busy: hence segmentation is essential. Everything has to have a fair time-slice. So goodness knows how I'm going to do that, with Halo 3 being released this week (I got my pre-order in on Saturday and I'm secretly getting excited).

4 comments:

laura b. said...

I know how easy it is to start dishing out the time pie and noticing when it is too late that you forgot to set aside an "it's all about me" slice.
Make sure you give yourself your fair share :-)

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Its hard to multi-task and blog too.. make sure you give yourself a nice big slice of fair time ...we all need it...

FW said...

Laura B: Thanks for the advice, I've been getting up earlier to uy me some more time. Seems to be working so far.

Mrs Big Hairy Woman: Sorting out priorities is the challenge! Not sure I'm so good at that though...

Lapa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.