Sunday, December 30, 2007

End thoughts

I would like to write something intelligent and insightful about the year but instead a myriad of trivial things come to mind more readily than anything else I could say. It's a shame. However, I am suffering from another cold and I'm tired today having spent much of last night awake coughing. Tomorrow is the final day of December in 2007 and a new year knocks on the door. I wonder what it will bring us? It would be nice to think that man will realise his limitations and wage peace instead of war. It would be nice if the sexes respected each other for what they both bring to the world. It would be nice if all ages respected the young for the future that they will become. An imminent new year always manages to fill me with hope, however desperate it may seem. I am hopeful for 2008. I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and lots of love!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I just learned that since November 2007, Mars has been in retrograde. Yesterday I found out that's why things are going wrong. It lasts till January 2008. So come February 2008, all should be right with all of us!

Have a very Happy and Healthy 2008! Feel better soon!

FW said...

Thanks Tara, I already feel better!