Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday lunch

Just having my lunchbreak so I thought I'd blog at the same time.

I watched Sunshine last night, directed by Danny Boyle who directed Trainspotting and 28 Days Later. It was good, if you like suspense and sci-fi you'll probably like it. The DVD skipped a little at the climax, so I might have missed a few important seconds (rather annoyingly) but even so I enjoyed the experience of watching it.

Over the weekend I hope to play some videogames, I'm working my way slowly through the terrorists on Rainbow Six Las Vegas on Xbox360 and I'd like play some of the new Mario game on the Wii. I'll also probably watch a few Hammer films from the box set and Pirates and possibly Die Hard 4.0.

My guitar class starts again on Monday evening, I've moved into the Improvers class so that will be harder and I'll need to do some practicing for that.

I also started my novel this week and need to work on that too. So a full weekend in prospect! I hope you have a great weekend too!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Ugh, I envy the fact that your Friday is half-way through! It's 8:45am here.

Did I mention to you that I am on the hunt for a Wii? I think I'll wait until February or March to seriously look for one again. They are all sold out over here, except if I fly to New York early in the morning, I could get one at the Nintendo store. Nope, I'll wait.

FW said...

Happy Wii hunting! It's a great system, I bought it for my kids Christmas present. I enjoy it as much as they do.

It's just a pity they are in such short supply. Worth the wait though.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I haven't seen it yet... But I did like 28 Days Later..

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Oh and Happy New Year..

laura b. said...

Busy guy! I used to be such a movie goer, but I haven't seen ANY of those! Happy New Year.

FW said...

Mrs BHW and LB: Happy New Year to you both!