Friday, April 10, 2009

It's been a while....

It has been a few weeks since my last update. I'm afraid a lot has been going on and it has mainly been all work related, hence the lack of time to look at blogs and blog about social stuff.

We're having a new fence in the garden this week. A nice man from the Czech Republic is doing the handiwork for us. I'm so bad at DIY that this was the best option to have the work done quickly, I usually take too long and end up not doing the job properly.

We have a long weekend here in the UK, Good Friday and Easter Monday. The weather has been a bit grim, grey and drizzly. My wife and daughter went to the seaside but the shops were shut and the weather defeated them. As I write this, they're currently on their way home. My son has been ill this week. So I stayed home with him, mainly playing Mario Kart.

This afternoon, I set up Twitter - you can read my Tweets just over there -> somewhere.

4 comments:

laura b. said...

If at all possible, I prefer to pay someone to do those sorts of tasks too. Considering my lack of skills it usually seems well worth it.

I hope your son feels better soon...and am sorry to hear about the bad vacay weather.

Oh, and welcome to the puzzling world of Twitter :-)

FW said...

L.B.: Thanks, he's improving each day. I look forward to reading your tweets!

Tara said...

Ha, you sound like you're in blogger confession. "Forgive me Blogger for I have sinned..." ;) Welcome back!!

I'm glad you joined Twitter, too.

FW said...

Tara: Thanks, it's good to be back! Glad you're on Twitter too, its good to know people in a strange place ;-)