Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Take the stairs


Tara has made me remember another thing this week. Speaking of how she influenced someone to take the stairs, I was reminded of an advertising campaign I really liked by The British Heart Foundation, the campaign was called The Big Red Fight Back and featured groovy posters that were designed in an art style used for wartime propoganda. The one I was reminded of was about stairs being your friend, an image of the poster is above. I thought the campaign was a great idea.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

I love that poster! What a clever idea to remind people to...move!

Tara said...

I like that poster!

I like it when they have the stairs right next to the escalator, especially at the airport. Most of the time if I don't have luggage on me, I will choose the stairs.

FW said...

LB: I thought the style and messages were great.

Tara: You're better than I am, sometimes I'll walk up the escalator but I never take the stairs when I'm going down to catch the tube in London.