Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday at last!

It feels like it has been a long week this one. Today is good because it marks the start of two weeks of annual leave for me. I’m delighted not to have to worry about work for the next fortnight. I have been so busy at work and at the weekends lately that I haven’t really had a chance to have a good sit down and do some blogging. I hope to have more time for this now.

Last weekend my son competed again in a Judo competition and won his three fights to win a second gold medal. I was really chuffed for him. He also got to meet a real life para-Olympian Judo player and got his picture taken holding a real life Olympic medal, what a treat!

2 comments:

laura b. said...

You are the second blogger I know taking a vacation! I'm sooo looking forward to my week off toward the end of August.
Have a wonderful vacation, FW...and congrats to your son on his success on the tatami!

FW said...

LB: Thanks for that, hang in there. It will be time for your holiday before you know it!