Saturday, July 24, 2010

Red Dead Saturday

Today I traded in some videogames for the Red Dead Redemption game. It’s an open world Western with great graphics and game play. It’s probably got enough content to keep me going a couple of years.

After that we visited the local cycle shop. We’ve been walking or jogging while the children ride their bikes on Sunday mornings, but we've wanted to join them on our own bikes so that we can keep up with them. We haven’t had bikes for years and I’ve never rode along with my wife as neither of us have had a bike while we’ve been together. But today, we decided to go and select a pair of bikes for us. And we did just that. Two nice silver bikes. We pick them up on Tuesday. Here’s a photo of mine, my wife has the women’s frame version – it is a bit smaller for the rider which suits her size better.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Sounds like a great family activity and a worthwhile purchase! I don't know much about bikes, but that looks very nice :-)

Tara said...

Nice wheels! That is a seriously cool looking bike. And the video game sounds fun, too! Is that a shooter game?

I wouldn't mind buying a new one, but the only problem is that I don't have a place to store a bike in my apartment.

FW said...

LB: I'll let you know how we get on with the new activity.
Tara: Thanks, the bikes do look cool I must admit. As for the game, I think it's classed as more of an adventure game than a straight forward shooter.