Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Monday

Another Monday but my son’s birthday today. Hope he enjoys the gifts we’ve bought – I’m sure he will. Birthdays during the school week aren’t quite as much fun as during weekends. But I’m sure he’ll enjoy the day.

We had quite a quiet weekend really, the children had homework to complete and I had some work to do for the judo club. So we did some shopping. The weather wasn’t too great for cycling, so we gave it a miss this weekend.

I began watching the Book of Eli film last night but haven’t yet finished it. Gary Oldman always seems to play baddies.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Happy Birthday to your son! I hope he has a wonderful day.

Tara said...

I hope your son had a wonderful birthday, even if it was during the school week!

Gary Oldman does play a good psycho....and vampire. :)

FW said...

LB: Thanks, he loved his presents.

Tara: Thanks he did. Yeah, didn't he play a crooked cop in a film about a serial killer? The title escapes me for the moment.