Monday, September 20, 2010

A quiet day

Last night I didn’t feel well at all; streaming nose and headache. This morning I had jippy guts and felt like death warmed up, so I took the decision that it was better I rest at home than try and work. So today I did just that, had quite a nice chilled out day. Did a bit of this, a bit of that, had a little nap and felt better afterwards. I don’t think this cold is going away anytime soon but it was good to have the day off sick and not have to compete with the rest of the world at work.

Tomorrow is probably going to be a different story. I will still have the cold but I won’t get any sympathy and I’ll be expected to catch up. Oh well, at least I’ve had one chilled day this week.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Ah, sorry FW. I'm glad you gave yourself this one day to recover and hope that the rest of the week isn't too tough on you.

Take good care of yourself.

FW said...

Thanks LB, I usually feel worse in the first days of a cold when all of the symptoms aren't out. I can usually get by coping after that.