Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday evening

It’s Sunday evening and the end of another weekend. This one has been fairly quiet but it has been pretty good. It started with a nice trip to go shopping on Friday evening, which made a change from the usual Friday end-of-week collapse into bed.

Saturday and Sunday were spent just getting things done and organising my netbook and iPhone. I’ve found a free application that I think is quite amazing – more on this after I’ve got some more use out of it and can give you a true review.

I’ve been reading quite a bit more recently. Both using books printed on paper and e-books (nope, I haven’t got a Kindle but you can download a free Kindle application and free e-books). I don’t mind reading from a screen, I know some people don’t like it but it feels okay to me.

I watched the pilot episode of Twin Peaks again last night, it’s funny but I don’t know why it seemed so exciting first time round. I was a bit bored watching it, to be honest with you. Yet at the time, I thought it was really on the cutting edge.

I wonder what this week will have in store? Have a good one folks!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Twin Peaks was considered to be cutting edge at the time.. If I was to watch it now.. I probably would react the same..

Cheers!

laura b. said...

I've been reading like a maniac lately. Still haven't made the big move to ebooks just yet.

It is funny how some shows don't quite hold up. I haven't watch Twin Peaks since it was originally on...it would be interesting to revisit it.