Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Killing

I recently caught up on a TV series from a few years ago called The Killing. It was a Danish programme, so was broadcast with subtitles. It was very gripping and featured a detective called Sarah Lund who was very down to Earth. She had a dysfunctional home life, like many detectives in these kind of shows but I found this drama very believable because she didn't always know the answer to problems. She often follows up dead ends. I'd recommend the series. One of the better crime dramas on TV.


2 comments:

laura b. said...

I will have to check that out. I like imperfect protagonists. The more flawed, the better, to a point.

FW said...

LB: It's subtitled but that doesn't bother me. I watched some of the extras on the boxset of The Killing 2 and they are making a third series (or might have made it by now) and I think there will be a US adaptation of it, perhaps it's already out?