Monday, April 15, 2013

Catching up

I haven't had much time for catching up here lately.
For the last two weeks I've been working away from home a bit longer than normal. So the time really gets zapped.
Last weekend it seems a lot of time was taken up with watching movies as a family. We watched all 3 of the Toby Maguire Spiderman films, two Iron Man films and my wife and I watched Poltergeist. I think Poltergeist is still perhaps a bit too scary for my son (10) but my daughter (12) could probably just about cope, however I think we'll leave it at least another year. Kids have to grow up fast enough these days.
Aside from that, I've watched a second episode of Game of Thrones. Very good it was.
I also bought the first season of Alias on DVD, I think I've seen most of the first 3 seasons but I found it got more stretched and convoluted towards the end. The first season was good though. I haven't seen the fourth season, which I think was the last, so can't comment. I would watch like to sample some of it at some point but not sure whether it will be worthy.
I've continued reading my book, The Hunger Games. Almost completed it now. It's been a very entertaining read and is a book I recommend.
Now, to catch up on other blogs...

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I love movie weekends! Great for relaxation.

FW said...

LB: Yep, they're pretty good!