Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Manchester skyline

Here is a photo I shot tonight on my iPhone. I like taking photos with my iPhone camera, it is a well used camera. Digital cameras allow the cost of an individual photograph to come right down. So much so that it is often cheaper to shoot a photo than copy information down. Digital smartphone pictures can also be used to capture evidence - for example we were travelling on a train without tickets but had a photo of the ticket machine that was out of order as proof.

This photo has been slightly adjusted by a photo app, not sure which but it's possibly one called Snapseed. There are a huge number of photo apps for the iPhone. Here are the apps that I like to use in my iPhonography. I use PhotoShop Express for image editing on the iPhone itself.



No comments: