Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blogging for a decade

In January 2015, this blog will have been going for 10 years. That must deserve some kind of mention? I started the blog fairly innocuously with a few posts about things I'd seen on the net. It just carried on from there really, with me feeling the need to write and it being a vehicle. I have made a very small number of what I would loosely consider "friends" along the way but they have not endured, well one friend sadly passed away a year ago.
I've written a few times about blogging just in case anyone reading this who doesn't blog is wondering about starting. I think it is a good thing for people to blog or vlog. I don't have the patience to vlog, so would rather just continue to blog, but I do subscribe to some vlogs and enjoy their immediate impact and appeal. I don't know if anyone reads this regularly aside from myself. If you do, perhaps you might want to leave a comment about the blog and anything you'd like to read more or less about?

No comments: