Monday, April 02, 2007

Muted

Teatime last Thursday our Internet dropped again and it only came back on this morning. This is starting to become a monthly occurence and I've had enough, so we'll be changing our Internet provider. I'm also experiencing problems uploading last week's podcast and lack of internet has meant I've not been able to follow the problem up and I've been unable to do the research for this week's show, which I would have recorded over the weekend. So it's not been a good week for me techno-wise. I feel like I've been muted. I'll post again later to today, I've got today off so have things to do now - catch you laters.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Hopefully you can get this all figured out.. what a %^$#$* not to have internet.. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

FW said...

Thanks Babybull40...