Monday, August 31, 2009

Final Bank Holiday

Today is the final Bank Holiday Monday of the year. No more free holidays for us here in the UK. I spent it in a fairly uneventful way. It usually goes like that, it kind of marks the End of Summer – so I feel both sad that summer has gone but also glad that I have Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas to look forward to.

I’ve been sorting out my iTunes Library and playing with the my son and his Go Gos in the back yard (see the video), they are these odd shaped little characters. They look like bits that fell out of a board game, except there are hundreds of different ones.

I’m composing this on my new Netbook, got it set up and working in minutes: all good so far. I hope to be posting a bit more frequently now that it is much simpler and convenient to do so. Got to get my money’s worth!

1 comment:

laura b. said...

I'm glad the new netbook is working out so well!
We have Labor Day here this coming Monday and I am looking forward to that extra day off. As with your last bank holiday it really marks the end of summer...although it is still hot as blazes here...