Monday, August 10, 2009

Looking forward

4 more working days to go until I take a week off. We're heading down to the South coast. We have an apartment from Saturday to Saturday. I can't wait to be somewhere else, enjoying a new experience and chilling out on the beach etc. There are lots of events happening in Bournemouth next week, like candles in the park, fireworks from the pier, roar on the shore and other stuff that should keep us all well-amused.

Work has been pretty horrible the last few months, so I sort of wish I had taken more time off but I didn't so I shall do my best to enjoy the time away from it that I have.

I plan to take a lot of photos while I'm away so I hope to be posting up a few more pics when I'm back.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

I'm sorry to hear that work has been horrible lately. Please enjoy your vacation to the fullest...it sounds wonderful. And we will look forward to the photographic evidence of a good time had by all :-)

Tara said...

I hope you and the family have an amazing time, have fun! My vacation is coming up next month.

I have a week off too, plus one day. It's been very frustrating at work, so I will be welcoming the time away from that asylum with open arms.

FW said...

L.B.: Thanks! Only one day to go now, I'm starting to unwind but still have to get through tomorrow.

Tara: Sorry to hear about your frustrating time, at least you can look forward to some time off soon.