Friday, September 09, 2011

Let me introduce my new feature...

I've introduced a new label tag to this blog, if you select the tag 'albums' you'll start to see my posts of albums I consider to be very good. In each of these posts I will tell a story or say why I think the album is so good and I will include my favourite track or tracks.
Who knows, you may even read the entry and consider a listen, if it's not an album you've heard - or you might agree or disagree with the album by the band or track on the album. If you feel strongly, why not post a comment?
This is going to be a pretty permanent feature because I have so many great albums and discover new ones all the time. I hope you like reading these and that it inspires you in some way or other...

4 comments:

Tara said...

That new feature is such a great idea! I need to come up with a new feature for my blog, because I think it'll encourage me to get out of my posting slump.

FW said...

Tara: Thanks! You've had so many great features in your blog and you've stuck at them. I feel like I've only had a couple.

laura b. said...

Features help me stay on track as well. And this one sounds great!

FW said...

LB: I'll have to tie a knot in a hankie or something to remind me!