Saturday, August 16, 2014

Football season starts again

The football season has started again today. It must be a day full of excitement and anticipation for UK footie fans. I'm usually excited to a degree about football and this year I am again but not as much as I thought I'd be. My team didn't end last season very well, however they survived and are in the Premier League yet again this season, so that's something to hold on to. Today's game was one they should have won because of the team they played and they were in the lead at 2-1 but eventually the visiting team scored again and it ended a 2-2 draw. Draws are not very satisfying, at least it's not a loss though. My team has a new strip this season, much more white than in previous seasons and thinner blue stripes. I think it looks pretty good though, better than recent strips in my memory.

No comments: