Sunday, August 31, 2014

Last day of August 2014

This is the last day of August 2014. It seems weird somehow to think of the end of the month like that. As the last of something special when it was just another month. I managed to watch the second of the new Dr Who programmes tonight on BBC 3 and I thought it was a good one. There's still a little too much 'do you like me?' or 'don't you like me?' between the doctor and Clara for my liking, I wished all that was over by the second show in the series. However, I can see it being a bit of a running theme until Clara leaves - which has already been announced I think.
August has not proved to be a good month for West Brom, they have drawn twice and lost once so far. Quite a poor start to the season, lets hope for a run when we win some matches soon.
I have a couple of days off this week, not sure yet how I'm going to spend the time. It is just a couple of days though, nothing to get too excited over.

No comments: