Monday, August 04, 2014

Holiday breakfast

My morning got started a little stressfully. Had to take my wife and kids to the rail station but they were running a little late and that sent everything into a bit of a mad panic at the end. However, I managed to drop them off in time for them to pick up the tickets. Then I went to Tesco and picked up some food, including my breakfast. I have always enjoyed sausage rolls. My preferred way of eating a sausage roll is hot, the only time I eat one cold really is when I just have one in a picnic hamper or something like that. Here is my breakfast, two lovely hot sausage rolls with a streak of HP sauce down the middle - this was an artistic surge!

 
The photo was shot on my iPhone 4 using the Hipstamatic app: using the Jane lens and the Blanko film with Standard quality.

No comments: