Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Top 3 Eurovision Song 2007

It's been a week since the final of the Eurovision Song Contest and it just occurred to me today that my favourite songs from the competition might be on You Tube. Well, wadda-u-know they are! Now I can relive the memory and you can enjoy my top songs from the competition this year, the web is a wonderful thing.

In order my top 3 are:

Hanna Pakarinen - Leave Me Alone (Finland)


Natalia Barbu - Fight (Moldova)


Magdi Ruzsa - The Unsubstantial Blues (Hungary)


Note for obsessives:
I know my scoring last week had Russia as the top song and indeed it was a catchy pop song, however the scoring included dance and outfit in there. I'm just going on song and performance only this week, so Russia would have come 4th on those things alone.

1 comment:

creative mind said...

I have collected all YouTube Videos of Eurovision Semi Final as well as Grand Final in my blog, enjoy!

http://hippotizer.blogspot.com