Sunday, May 13, 2007

Board Games

A few weeks back we attended a few car boot sales and bought some board games. One of them was Monopoly (a classic) and another was the board game from the TV series The Crystal Maze. I've posted before about this show. The board game is devilishly hard to win because you have to complete small mini-puzzles before the sand runs out of the egg timer. There are a few of these that are impossible to beat in the time limit. The games looks better than it actually plays:

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I like playing scrabble or monopoly.. boggle also cocmes to mind.. But we don't have one board game in our house.. weird I know...

FW said...

No board games at all? You deserve some kind of prize for that!

Rick Rockhill said...

I just did a post on my favorite games growing up...stop by and say hi sometime.
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com