Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fruity topic

Is a nectarine the same as a peach, except with different skin? They taste much the same to me. If I had to choose a favourite fruit it would be a pineapple because they are so juicy and mouthwatering.

I found this quiz on Tara's blog and what do you know?







What Kind of Fruit Are You?




You are a Pineapple...the traditional symbol of friendship, you embrace everyone as a friend...you are loyal, kind and always there for a friend in need...
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 comments:

laura b. said...

YOU are a GRAPE!

You are very reflective, sensitive, flexible, creative, and prefer to work in groups. you learn best when you can work and share with others, balance work with play, can communicate, and are noncompetitive. You tend to have trouble giving exact answers, focusing on one thing at a time, and organizing. Try to pay more attention to detail. Don't rush into things, and be less emotional when making some decisions. Ideal job: Some kind of artist/musician.

Well...grapes are delicious, but my very favorite fruit is the plum. Say "plum"...it even sounds lucious!

FW said...

I enjoy plums and sweet ones are lovely. Sometimes though, I get a really tart plum that makes me smack my lips!